Some combinations of operating systems and video card drivers are “blacklisted” by certain browsers. These combinations are blacklisted because the drivers crash often and cause internal errors. To work around these issues, you may have to implement one of the following suggestions:
- Try updating your browser.
- Try installing a different browser (Firefox, Chrome or Safari)
- Try updating your video card drivers, if possible
- Check in the browser settings that WebGL features are enabled. Some browser versions have these features disabled by default.
To access MyMiniFactory's object library in SelfCAD, you must first create an account on the MyMiniFactory website. You then sign into MyMiniFactory using the credentials (username and password) associated with this account. SelfCAD and MyMinifactory are partners but as they are different websites, they both have their own sign up and membership protocols.
Please check the junk folder of your email service provider. If the email is not there, click ‘Resend Email’. If, however, you have already closed the page, try logging in again. You will see a button ‘Resend Verification Email’. Click on this. If any of these suggestions don’t work, and you fail to receive the verification email, please <a href="https://www.selfcad.com/#contact-us">contact us.</a>
There are few common ways to make SelfCAD run faster without upgrading the computer itself. Here are some suggestions:
- Close all the applications you are currently not using
- Close all other browser tabs
- If you can upgrade your PC or laptop, then this may help to speed up the application. The main ways to increase overall performance are as follows: 1) increase of the amount of installed RAM, e.g. from 4 GB to 16 GB; 2) replace the hard drive with a solid-state disk drive (SSD drive). You may also add an SSD drive to act in tandem with your current hard drive, and then move the virtual memory to the new SSD drive. If these directions seem a little complicated and overwhelming, please contact a computer specialist or take your computer to a local computer store to see if there is something they can do to improve your computer’s performance.