2.9 Update Notes
Hello everyone! We’ve added a lot of widely requested features to SelfCAD this week.
Here’s a full list:
- You can now create amazing animations in SelfCAD
- We added precision settings in 3d sketch tool
- Added minimum angle size, you can set the angle outside of a 90-degrees
- We've added smoothness settings for the text
- Fixed Drawing in 3D
- We have new, precise way to cut objects using drawn lines
- Added part selection in polygon selection
- Improved Loft tool
- Added snap tool
- Improved group logic with a tree structure
- Adding vertices, edges and edge loops is now possible - check our 'Add Details' tool
- Changes in Marquee Selection
- Follow Path Extrusion now has filling settings for start and end polygons;
- Add Thickness now works for region selection;
- Added support for holes in Revolve Tool;
What’s next for SelfCAD?
We’ll keep releasing smaller updates - bug fixes, previews, and our team is working hard on new, better tutorials and documentation. Our devs are working hard to add rendering, it’s a feature we want to add the most.
Stay tuned and subscribe to our email alerts if you want to receive posts like this right after they get posted.