SelfCAD 2.9 Update
2.9 Update Notes
Hello everyone! We’ve added a lot of widely requested features to SelfCAD this week.
Here’s a full list:
- You can now create amazing animations in SelfCAD
- We added precision settings in 3d sketch tool
- Added minimum angle size, you can set the angle outside of a 90-degrees
- We've added smoothness settings for the text
- Fixed Drawing in 3D
- We have new, precise way to cut objects using drawn lines
- Added part selection in polygon selection
- Improved Loft tool
- Added snap tool
- Improved group logic with a tree structure
- Adding vertices, edges and edge loops is now possible - check our 'Add Details' tool
- Changes in Marquee Selection
- Follow Path Extrusion now has filling settings for start and end polygons;
- Add Thickness now works for region selection;
- Added support for holes in Revolve Tool;
What’s next for SelfCAD?
We’ll keep releasing smaller updates - bug fixes, previews, and our team is working hard on new, better tutorials and documentation. Our devs are working hard to add rendering, it’s a feature we want to add the most.
Stay tuned and subscribe to our email alerts if you want to receive posts like this right after they get posted.
Do you want to learn 3D modeling? Check out our interactive tutorials.
Haven't tried SelfCAD yet? Register now, and try it out for free!